The Rise of EDDIE Strongman: Best of the BEAST!
A look at the unstoppable RISE of Strongman EDDIE "The Beast" HALL.
Filmmaker Andrew B Quinn analyses the extraordinary career of the British WORLD'S STRONGEST MAN Winner in Part 1 of the series. The BEAST shot to fame with his annihilation of the Deadlift World Record in 2016. However, it was a long road that Eddie travelled to achieve his goal of winning the WSM title. One in which he transformed his body and the Sport of Strongman - both growing to never seen before proportions.
The series includes a look at the famous 500kg World Record in Deadlift - the HALF-TONNE lift! It left Eddie battered, bruised & bleeding, but proved to himself and the World at large that he had the X-factor in Strength. When you mix in the body charm of a man fighting against his natural rebellious nature, you end up with a cocktail of pure, raw entertainment that was appreciated not only by the hardcore strength fans but his charisma also propelled him into the public eye.
This Documentary portrays all aspects of his extraordinary character from the beginning of Eddie's Strongman career - right up to his World Record of 500kg/1102lb Deadlift in 2016 - with UNSEEN - behind the scenes - FOOTAGE leading up to that famous night and never-seen-before archive from his early career.
- Eddie HALL - World's Strongest Man 2017.
- Hafþór Júlíus BJORNSSON - World's Strongest Man 2018.
- Bill KAZMAIER - 3x World’s Strongest Man.
- Laurence SHAHLAEI - 11x World's Strongest Man Competitor.
- Terry HOLLANDS - 12x World's Strongest Man Competitor.
- Brian SHAW - 4x World's Strongest Man.
- Magnús Ver MAGNUSSON - 4x World's Strongest Man.
- Colin BRYCE - WSM Tournament director and co-founder of GIANTS Live.
- Anthony JOSHUA - World Heavyweight Boxing Champion
- Arnold SCHWARZENEGGER - 7x Mr. Olympia
by Andrew B Quinn
#EddieHall #WorldsStrongestMan #WorldRecord